Day 01:- Delhi -> Kasol
• In the evening around 06:00 PM you have to reach Majnu Ka Tilla bus stand to catch your Volvo bus for Kasol City.
• Bus will take around 14 hours to reach Kasol.
• Overnight journey in the bus.
Day 02:- Kasol -> Grahan Village
• Reach Kasol in morning, starts you trek from the centre of Kasol and keeps to the true left of the Grahan nalah. The trail is easy and frequently
used by locals.
• Trek through lovely pine forests. One can effortlessly cover much distance in couple of hours.
• After Grahan nalan the trail becomes rocky and climbing uphill, away from the right bank of the River.
• After a steep climb of about an hour, reach the village of Grahan, situated at the top.
• Overnight stay in Camp at Grahan.
Day 03:- Grahan -> Mung Thach
• Morning Breakafast at camp then climb towards the north of camping ground at graham. Villagers cab be seen using this path for Min Thach.
• After walking for while, witness the Min thach, Nagaru and Sar Top on the mountain to the right.
• Trek through the steeper path which leads onto the woods.
• The slope becomes steeper and path is confusing in some places.
• After crossing the forest arrive in Min Thach.
• Chandrakhani stretch and other ranges are visible clearly from here.
• Overnight stay at Min Thach.
Day 04:- Min Thach -> Nagaru
• After Breakfast, trek from Min Thach to Nagaru and pass through the woods. It’s a difficult part of the trek, the slope falls steeply to the valley below and the snow may be slippery.
• After crossing steep slope for couple of hours, reach Nagaru campsite.
• Facing north, you can see magnificent mountains across the Parvati valley, the town of Manikaran is also visible.
• Overnight stay at Nagaru.
Day 05:- Nagaru -> Bakeri Thach via Sar Pass
• Wake up early in the morning and start the climbing steep through the snow.
• Sar Pass and the elevated peaks of the Tosh valley will be visible from here.
• Reach the top and enjoy the stunning views. After that the slide is the most fun and completely harmless as long as some precautions are taken.
• The slide takes one as far as kilometer to gentler slope of the valley.
• Arrive at the valley after walking for an hour at the campsite of Bakeri Thach.
• Overnight at Bakeri Thach.
Day 06:- Bakeri Thach -> Barshaini -> Kasol
• Morning Breakfast at Bakeri Thach.
• From Bakeri Thach, hike down across a steep plot of land with fencing all around.
• After crossing the dense forest cross a steams, with a campsite across.
• The path to the village of Pulga goes to the left of the campsite. The twin villages of Pulga and Tulga are separated by steam.
• From Tulga, cross a bridge on the river Parvati, to reach the village of Barshaini.
• Jeep ride to Kasol base Camp.
• In the evening catch a Volvo bus from Kasol taxi stand for Delhi.