Day 01:- Delhi to Dehradun
• In the night around 10:00 PM you have to reach Majnu Ka Tilla bus stand to catch your Volvo bus for Dehradun.
• Bus will take around 06 hours to reach Dehradun.
• Overnight journey in the bus.
Day 02:- Dehradun | Sankri
• Early in morning, you will be reached Dehradun. Check-in Home Stay freshens up and have your Breakfast.
• Today you will start your drive from Dehradun to Reach Sankri. 6-7 hours drive from Dehradun
• This is an enjoyable drive initially along the Yamuna and towards the letter part along beautiful Tons River.
• There are very beautiful pine forest sections along the drive today.
• Upon reaching Sankri we will check into the scenically located campsite.
• Overnight Stay at Sankri.
Day 03:- Sankri | Juda Ka Talab
• Morning Breakfast at Camp and you will set out on the hike.
• Walking to Saur village and from there you will start climbing up. It’s a 4-5 hour trek.
• Reach a small Lake/ Pond called Juda ka Talab.
• Camp here for the night.
• Overnight stay at Juda ka Talab.
Day 04:- Juda Ka Talab | Base Camp
• Morning Breakfast at camp then begin the trek towards Kedar Kantha Base. It’s a 4-5 hour trek from Juda ka Talab.
• The route is Beautiful with vast fields of snow and patches of green in between them.
• The Kedar Kantha base campsite is an open snow ground surrounding by trees.
• This site has been chosen keeping in mind the safety aspect and in wonderful place to camp.
• Here one can rest at Gujjar Hut for safety back, in case the weather is harsh.
• From nearby get fabulous views of swargarohini, Bandarpoonch and Kalanag peaks.
• Overnight stay at base acmp of Kedar Kantha.
Day 05:- Base Camp | Kedarkantha summit | Base Camp
• The distance to the summit is not long bur is reasonably steep walking on snow makes it more tiring and time consuming.
• Start quite early about 2 am in the morning and it will take anywhere between 7 to 8 hour to get to the summit.
• You get to see all the mountains of the Yamunotri and Gangotri range and also of Kinner Kailash.
• Also, there are some great views of the underlying valley, after spending some time at the summit and start descending and walk all the down to
• Overnight stay at Base Camp.
Day 06:- Base Camp | Sankri
• Morning Breakfast at Base camp, we will start descending to Sankri.
• Continue on the trail and the views get really exciting as we start to get a glimpse of the snow capped peaks of the Himalayas.
• Arrive at Sankri for the night.
• Overnights stay at Sankri.
Day 07:- Sankri | Dehradun
• Morning Breakfast at Sankri.
• Then Board the vehicle and start driving back towards Dehradun.
• Arrival Dehradun by around afternoon or evening.
• Around 10:00 pm you will catch a Volvo bus from Dikeyiling or ISBT Chandrabani Chowk for Delhi.
• Your Trip ends here.