Day 01:- Delhi | Mcleodganj
• In the evening around 06:00 PM you have to reach ISBT Kashmiri Gate bus stand to catch your Volvo bus for Mcleodganj.
• Bus will take around 12 hours to reach Mcleodganj.
• Overnight journey in the bus.
Day 02:- Dharamkot | Kareri Village
• After arriving Mcleodganj get transferred to Dharamkot, you will meet guide and start the trek to reach the Kareri Village.
• After meeting the people of Gaddi Tribe, who are native to the Kareri region, you will spend the night in the tents or in one of the villager houses.
Day 03:- Kareri Village | Kareri Lake
• After Breakfast this morning, you will be carrying packed lunch as you trek on your way to the Kareri Lake.
• You will be walking through forest of Oaks, Rhododendron and Pine
• The Kareri Lake trek firs passes through levels grounds but then comes onto a steep ascent, in which you will be trekking alongside the Kareri Nullaah Stream.
• From Kareri Village, you will go to Reoti Base camp. From Reoti Base camp, Trek to lake will be organized.
• You will be crossing over the rivulet a number of times using wooden bridges.
• Trek back to the Kareri Village with memories of the Beautiful lake in your mind and in your camera.