Day 01:- Delhi | Mcleodganj
• In the evening around 06:00 PM you have reach ISBT Kashmiri Gate bus stand to catch your Volvo bus for Mcleodganj.
• Bus will take around 12 hours to reach Mcleodganj.
• Overnight journey in the bus.
Day 02:- Mcleodganj | Triund Trek
• Morning before 09:00 AM you have report at the Bhagsu Nag Taxi Stand and start the trek to Triund. It’s 5 to 6 hours trek from Mcleodganj.
• Spend some time at Triund Top. Capture some memories over there an then trek back to Mana Village for your overnight stay.
Day 03:- Trek from Mana to Lahesh Caves
• Morning Breakfast at Mana Village.
• Then start trekking towards Lahesh Caves that are located at a height of 3,500m above the sea level. It is always advisable to cross the caves during the early part of the day as by afternoon, the terrains as well
guided back to the caves.
• Overnight stay camping will be inside the camp.
Day 04:- Lahesh Caves | Indrahar Pass Ilaqa Got
• After Breakfast, you will be start trekking Indrashar Pass. It’s a 6-7 hours trek from Lahesh Caves.
• Enjoy the panoramic views of the Dhauladhar Range and other Himalayan peak from the pass and start trekking back to Ilaqa Got.
• Overnight stay at Ilaqa Got.
Day 05:- Ilaqa Got | Mcleodganj
• Morning Breakfast at Ilaqa Got
• On the last day of the trek to Indrashar Pass, you will follow the trails you trekked on the first and second day. A gradual trek of around 4 hurs will finally take you back to Mcleodganj.
• In the evening catch a Volvo bus from Mcleodganj bus stand for Delhi.