Day 01:- Arrive at Haridwar
• Arrival at Haridwar and get transferred to your hotel.
• Check-in to the hotel and rest for while.
• First we will visit hill to temple Chanda Devi, Mansa Devi one can take a ropeway to skip walking.
• Both temples are situated at opposite side of each other and refer as Siddha Peetha.
• Enjoy the evening by getting into the city vibes and experience the ritual of light and sound of Ganga Aarti at Har ki pauri where the priest perform
prayer with bowls of fire and the ringing of the temple bells.
• Afterwards return back to the hotel.
• Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02:- Haridwar Rishikesh
• Morning breakfast at hotel.
• Then start your journey towards Rishikesh. Enjoy the beautiful green valley and river flowing along.
• As you reach, check-in to the hotel and freshen up.
• Visit the most famous attraction points which indulge Laksham Jhula, Ram Jhula and get a magnificent look of River Ganga.
• Next we will be visiting Neer Gaddu waterfall, the water flowing from Natural rocky cliffs tempts the holidaymakers to take cool dip in the
• After this we will visit the famous Parmarth Niketam Ashram.
• In the evening experience the Ganga Aarti at Triveni Ghat, the main and foremost thing here is to see flow of Ganga River along with hundreds of
people praying all together and bells are ringing everywhere.
• Overnight stay the hotel.
Day 03:- Departure
• Morning Breakfast at the hotel.
• After this check-out from hotel and get dropped off to railway station/ bus stand.
• You tour end here.