Day 01:- Delhi -> Dehradun
• In the night around 10:00 PM you have to reach Majnu Ka Tilla bus stand to catch your Volvo bus for Dehradun.
• Bus will take around 06 hours to reach Dehradun.
• Overnight journey in the bus.
Day 02:- Dehradun -> Sankri (Drive)
• Reach Dehradun early in the morning and directly head off on car journey to the tiny hamlet called Sankri, which is the origin point of the Har ki Dun
• During the drive witness the magical beauty of the surrounding and also enjoy the stunning views of the towering mountains that entices trekking
from across the globe.
• A quick lunch on the way will keep you reenergized and at the end of 10 hours drive, you will finally reach the quaint little village of Sankri that is
located at height of 1,950m.
• After your arrival in the vicinity, check-in onto one of the hotel and relax.
• Overnight stay at Sankri.
Day 03:- Sankri ->Taluka (Drive), Taluka -> Osla (Trek)
•After having breakfast in Sankri, get ready and proceed towards Taluka.
•By Late afternoon and after your arrival in Taluka.
•Trek towards Osla that stands at altitude of 2560m.
•Along the way, traverse through the Siyan Gad by Bridge to reach Dhatmir
•Village and cross the Ton river as well, Enjoy amazing views of sprawling wild orchids.
•Enjoy Dinner with bonfire
•Overnight stay in tents.
Day 04:- Osla -> Har Ki Dun (Trek)
•This day entrails cruising 11km towards your next destination of Har Ki Dun Pass throughout which you will experience a gradual terrain and pleasant views of the valley, plains and towering mountains.
•The gradual ascent to Har Ki Dun is adorned with orchid’s fields and from an elevation of 6,200m offers excellent views of the Swargarohini and Jaundhar glaciers.
•On arrival at the Pass, settle down in the campsite with peaks f Har Ki Dun and Swargarohini towering above.
Day 05:- Har Ki Dun -> Jaundhar Glacier ->Har Ki Dun Camp
• The day starts with a healthy meal and continues on trek towards the Jaundhar Glacier. This is a 55km stretch of white snow and patches of green grass.
• Feast your eyes with the picturesque views of the glaciers and the valley post which you can return back to the Swargarohini campsite. After a long day of trekking for about 15km, retire for the night in the camp.
Day 05:- Har Ki Dun -> Osla
• Trekking back to the village of Osla will take up the entire day. Traverse through beautiful sights and landscape along the way.
• The easy downhill trek to Osla takes around 3-4 hours and covers around a total of 11km.
• On arriving Osla, spend the night in the tents provided.
Day 06:- Osla -> Sankri
• The 7 th day is the last day of trek covering 26km through steeper terrains and stunning environs with sights of migratory birds disappearing in the snow peaked mountains.
• After about 6 to 7 hours, finally arrive back to Sankri.
• Overnight stay at Sankri.
Day 08:- Sankri Dehradun -> Delhi
•Today is highlighted by a back drive to Dehradun.
•You will arrive in Dehradun in late evening around 7 to 8 PM.
•Around 10:00 PM you will catch a Volvo bus from Dikeyiling or ISBT Chandrabani Chowk for Delhi.