Day 01:- Girshneshwar Temple Visit
• Arrive at Aurangabad and get transferred to your hotel.
• Check-in to the hotel and relax for while.
• Later, visit Girshneshwar Temple. It is located at distance of 31 km from the city. Blessed with one Jyotirlinga of Lord Shiva.
• Next, you can visit Ajanta Ellora Caves and return to the hotel.
• Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02:- Trimbakeshwar Temple Visit
• Morning breakfast at hotel.
• After that you will proceed towards Trimbakeshwar Temple. It’s 233 km from Aurangabad and it will take 4 -5 hours to reach. Trimbakeshwar Temple is 13km away from Nashik City.
• As you reach, first you will visit Trimbakeshwar Temple, it is one the twelve Jyotirlinga. Here you can see 3 Faces that signify Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu and Lord Rudra.
• In the evening drive to Nashik, Check-in to the hotel.
• Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03:- Bhimashankar Temple Visit
• Morning Breakfast at hotel.
• Then you will start drive to Bhimashankar Temple. Its 201 km from Nashika. It will take around 4 hour to reach.
• As you arrive, Visit Bhimasharkar Temple, it is one the twelve Jyotirlinga. Situated in Sahyadri Hills.
• You can also visit Kamalaja Mata Mandir and Ram Mandir.
• Then proceed towards Pune, its 125km drive from here.
• Upon you reach, check-in to the hotel.
• Overnight stay at hotel
Day 04:- Departure
• Morning Breakfast at hotel
• Then proceed towards railway station or airport.
• Your tour end here.