Day 01:- Delhi -> Rishikesh
• In the night around 10:30 PM you have to reach ISBT Kashmiri Gate bus stand to catch your Volvo bus for Rishikesh.
• Bus will take around 07 hours to reach Rishikesh.
• Overnight journey in the bus.
Day 02:- Rishkesh -> Chopta
• Reach Rishikesh in morning to get transferred to private vehicle meanwhile you can have your Breakfast.
• Take a stop at Devprayag to witness the beautiful Sangam of Bhagirathi and Alaknanda. Then transfer for an onwards journey in car.
• Lunch halt will be at Srinagar which is the most popular place in Garhwal region.
• Reach at the campsite at around 05:00 PM in Baniya Kund.
• Have Dinner at the campsite with bonfire and music.
• Overnight stay at camp.
Day 03:- Trek to Tungnath and Chandrashila
• Wake up early & witness the beautiful sunrise rising between the mountains.
• After Breakfast head towards Tungnath handrashila trek this is the highest Shiva Temple in the world.
• Reach Tungnath after trekking 5km on the snowy mountains & pay your respect at the highest abode of Lord Shiva.
• Enjoy a packed lunch & start the journey to the most astonished Chandrashila peak.
• Trek back to Chopta campsite by evening.
Day 03:- Deoria Tal Trek and Departure
• Early morning wake up at 05:00 AM.
• Have Breakfast and start 2.5 km trek to Deoria Tal.
• A beautiful Lake surrounded with lush greenery & snow- covered mountains in the backdrop.
• Trek back and reach Sari village at 10:00 AM.
• Packed up the luggage & depart back for Rishikesh.
• In the night catch a Volvo bus from Natraj Chowk for Delhi.