Day 01:- Delhi -> Dehradun
• In the night around 10:00 PM you have to reach Majnu Ka Tilla bus stand to catch your Volvo bus for Dehradun.
• Bus will take around 06 hours to reach Dehradun.
• Overnight journey in the bus.
Day 02:- Dehradun -> Chakrata
• Early in the morning you will be reach Dehradun. Then get transferred to Chakrata. It’s a 3 hour drive from Dehradun.
• As you arrive Chakrata, check-in hotel.
• After a while, head to one of the highest waterfalls in Uttarakhand which is originates from an elevation of 312ft and has crystal clear water, Tiger Falls is alluring spot attraction a lot of trekking.
• Enjoy a drive to Chirmiri to watch the sunset. The spot is exactly 4km from main Chakrata market and is a haven for birdwatcher and offers an incredible sunset view.
• Ones you return to the hotel. Enjoy bonfire session and overnight stay.
Day 03:- Trek to Budher
• Morning Breakfast at hotel.
• Then get ready to indulge in trek to Budher where you will get chance t visit the ancient limestone caves.
• The Budher caves are located at 3km distance from FRH Budher. These caves are also known as Miola Caves after German National who discovered them. Legends depict these caves time back to the Mahabharata.
• Post this you will visit Deoban which has a rejuvenating environment. Deoban trees surround the jungle which accommodated remnant of the
Jaunsari Village as well.
• Get back to hotel and around 10:00 PM you will catch a Volvo bus from Dikeyiling or ISBT Chandrabani Chowk for Delhi.