Day 01:- Delhi to Solang Valley
• In the evening around 08:00 PM you have to reach Majnu Ka Tilla bus stand to catch your Volvo bus for Solang Valley.
• Bus will take around 13 hours to reach Solang Valley.
• Overnight journey in the bus.
Day 02:- Solang Valley to Dhundi
• You will arrive in Solang Valley and meet the guide at about 10:00AM.
• The trek to Dhundi begins, carrying your packed lunch and dinner.
• At the end of the trek, you would have arrived Dhundi, which is a beautiful spot with the river Beas flowing right beside it. Dhundi is also famous for unbeatable views of the Hanuman Tibba.
• You will pitch your camps and enjoy a night of camping here.
Day 03:- Dhundi | Beas Kund | BakartachDhundi
• After Breakfast start your trek to Bakartach with carrying all the meals Packed.
• The Climb to Bakartach is a little strenuous yet rewarding at the same time. The campsite here is beautiful, beside the river and one of the best
• You will notice the scenery changing around you as the vegetation keeps getting spare and you can see the glacier from distance.
• After walking about 4 hours, you will arrive at Beas Kund, a Lake with strikingly blue waters surrounded by high mountains and on occasions, purple wildflowers.
• After spending a short while on the bank of the lake and taking picture here, you will be trek back down to campsite in Dhundi.
Day 04: Dhundi | Solang Valley | Delhi
• Morning Breakfast at campsite in Dhundi.
• Then you will trek your way back to the Solang Valley.
• Ones at solang valley, you can
choose to take a bus or taxi back to Manali.
• In the evening around 06:00 PM reach Manali Bus stand to catch a Volvo bus for Delhi.