Music that should be on every travel playlist
A true trip is never complete without good music. If you are finally out of your office cubicle, looking for some fun, great scenery and a good time, music cannot be skipped. So, how do you find the right songs for your mood? What will set the mood and help you enjoy those cocktails even better? Here are a few suggestions! So, pack your bags, find a holiday travel agency and get going.
1. Patakha Guddi , Highway – the video of this song captures most of the beauty of it. Long roads, wonderful weather and you driving by a long line of tall trees. The Nooran sisters managed to capture the magic of road trips in this number and we are all here for it!
2. Hairat, Anjana Anjani – This peppy number will lift your spirits as you play it. It talks about a companion for a journey. As the journey progresses, it becomes more beautiful because of the company and the shenanigans you do on the road. This song lifts your travel spirit as you await to reach the hotel as per your best travel package.
3. Iilahi, Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani – A beautiful song sung by Arijit Singh and music by Pritam manages to take you somewhere else. It lets you enjoy the scenery and your journey a bit better. It talks about beautiful evenings, eventful nights and how your soul enjoys as you feel free from any burdens. This song is truly about travelling and the joys of it.
4. Ao Milo Chalo, Jab We Met – Ao Milo Chalo is a song that is best enjoyed with your significant other. If you are on a trip and you have your beloved beside you, nothing else matters, the roads and the time both just seem beautiful. So, find the best travel package and get cruising in your car now!
5. Khwabon Ke Parinday, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara – This song leaves anyone with a serious wanderlust. Sung by Alissa Mendonsa and Mohit Chauhan, it is a dreamy song to play on your dream trip!
Western Music/Country Music
1. Black Lab – This is for all the rock lovers out there. It’s a wonderful, upbeat music band and you can listen to their first acoustic outing – “unplugged”.
2. Swim until you can’t see land, Frightened rabbit – Anybody thinking of a road trip will sure switch to this song. It captures all the beautiful sentiments about travel, being one with nature, and reaching a long-awaited destination.
3. Traveller, Christ Stapelton – This is the track for a solo traveller looking to enjoy his trip with music for company. Not only are the lyrics relatable and likeable, but music keeps playing in the background, giving you a soft beat to travel, walk or hike through.
4. Suddenly I see, KT Tunstall –This pop song will lift your tired spirits and make you want to dive deep into adventures. If you and your friends are tired of the travel, this song is a go-getter and shall inspire you to finally get out of your bed!
Music is a wonderful addition to any trip, outing or even a solo study session. We hope you liked our list of songs. Drop in suggestions in case we seem to have missed some!